- On Monday, a Venus-Ceres square draws our attention to any conflict between fulfilling personal self-care needs and our desire to be sensitive to the needs of loved ones. Since Ceres is the Earth Mother goddess, we may be reviewing the role modeling provided by a maternal figure in our childhood, and whether that person set the example of a healthy balance between caring for self and caring for family. We may also sense into how that early role model has impacted how we move through current relationships.
- On Wednesday, a Venus-Pluto sesquiquadrate brings up resentments that we may still be holding onto from the past. We may also deal with current-day jealousies and manipulations. Pluto always provides an opportunity for us to reveal, investigate, and then purge emotional and psychic residue.
- On Thursday, a Venus-Chiron trine provides a bridge of healing between friends, lovers, and allies. Communication flows more easily than before, and we feel more confident in our ability to express our truth, while also being willing to listen to another’s opinions.
Astrological forecast for July to December 2020
With Pam Younghans, astrologer, and Elsie Kerns, moderator
Airing LIVE on Thursday, June 25 and recorded for replay
4 pm PDT | 5 pm MDT | 6 pm CDT | 7 pm EDT | 11 pm GMT
To register: https://newpamjuly2020.eventbrite.com
WE ARE ENTERING the final phase of an incredibly transformational two-year journey that began in early 2019. As promised, the first half of 2020 has been exceptionally powerful, driven by the Saturn-Pluto alignment in January. These energies were then magnified in March-April as Jupiter and Pluto aligned.
The end of June promises to be yet another significant time, with a dynamic Solar Eclipse on the Solstice (June 21) and the second Jupiter-Pluto conjunction on June 29. With so much going on during the last 10 days of June, it’s the perfect time to explore the meanings of all we are experiencing, and to take a look ahead.
To start this webinar, we’ll talk a bit about current energies to get our bearings and to set the stage for what comes next. We’ll then dive into what the planets reveal about the remainder of 2020. An overview of major themes gives us the larger context, and then we’ll move through the highlights of each month, capturing the opportunities and challenges the cosmos have planned for the rest of the calendar year.
Here are just some of the transition points that we’ll explore in depth:
- The Lunar Eclipse on July 4-5, the third in a trio of eclipses this year, and especially powerful for those who live in the U.S.
- Opportunities for spiritual and creative expansion when Jupiter sextiles Neptune on July 27 and October 12
- Surprises, breakthroughs, and breakdowns in early August
- August through October, a repeat of the energies we worked with in February and March 2020
- On August 29 and November 7, Pluto reactivates the degree and the effects of January’s Saturn-Pluto alignment
- Fireworks in early October as Mars conjoins feisty Eris and squares Pluto
- A pivotal New Moon and shake-up mid October
- An exceedingly potent time of transformation and revelation early November, as Jupiter, Pallas Athene, and Pluto all align
- A Lunar Eclipse in late November followed by a Total Solar Eclipse in December
- A very eventful Solstice week in December, as the long-awaited Jupiter-Saturn alignment in Aquarius occurs on the 21st, followed by Mars conjunct Eris on the 22nd and Mars square Pluto on the 23rd
I hope you can join us for this webinar! And, if you can’t attend live on the day of the event, no worries – the webinar will be recorded. The replay link will be sent to all registrants.
To register, please visit https://newpamjuly2020.eventbrite.com. Once you register, you’ll receive confirmation and follow-up emails from @eventbrite.com. Before the class, you’ll also receive calendars for July through December, to print and use for note-taking.